Tankbusters Diesel Filtration Equipment
The Tankbusters range of equipment, available in our on-line shop, is designed for all applications using red diesel/white diesel but specifically in:-
- Heavy Plant Industry
- Holding Tanks
- Commercial Vehicles
- In fact whether you use Red or White diesel,Hydraulic Oil or Central Heating Fuel,Tankbusters have the equipment to clean your tank & fuel
The Tankbuster range is derived from equipment used on a much larger scale for applications in:
- Heavy Plant
- Oil & Refineries
- The MOD
All of these industries require clean uncontaminated fuel to ensure that they can work effectively and reliably.
By scaling down the equipment, but using the same filtration filters. The Tankbusters range of equipment is able to achieve removal of all contamination to a level of 1 micron or less (that’s better than required by Formula One Racing Cars!) and removing water to below 100ppm (parts per million).
THAT’S FUEL CLEANING AT ITS BEST.
By filtering out:
- The Diesel Bug
You can be sure that you have clean and water free fuel. Your engine will run more smoothly, be more economical and with less wear on all moving parts.
The Tankbuster range has three main families:
- Tankbusters CENTURION RANGE 240v Filtration Unit
- The 12volt TROJAN ideal for smaller tanks and better in confined areas.
- The 240volt SHERMAN-2 range is designed for larger tanks either for static use or on a sack barrow giving great maneuverability between tanks.
- 110v units are also available.
But that’s not all!
The equipment can also clean hydraulic oil and central heating fuel.
So in summary –
Clean fuel, with no waste!
THE TANKBUSTERS "CENTURION"
The Centurion can filter at a nominal 30 litre per minute meaning this unit is ideal unit is for larger tanks and is equipped with a 14″ tower filter designed to first filter to a nominal 1 micron, (depending on filter bag selected) thus removing all the heavy contamination. This partially cleaned fuel then passes into the 4 water removal filters (removing water to below 100 parts per million) before returning the fuel back into the tank under pressure to stir up contamination.
The unit comes with 2 x 3 metre fuel pipes.
One metre Inlet lance with a Y strainer.
One metre Outlet Lance designed to stir up contamination.
Extra 3 meter fuel hoses are available, as are different length lances including Tankbusters unique right angle lance designed to reach further into the tank.
Various options are available including fuel testing points. Separate trolley making it easy and safe to move. P.O.A.
THE TANKBUSTERS "SHERMAN"
The Tankbusters "SHERMAN" 240v Trolley is designed for use as a mobile system.
Like the Tankbusters "Sherman" 240v on the stand this unit will handle the larger tank capacity. Ideal for removing diesel bug contamination, water and heavy contaminants. Filtering to 2.8 microns and removing water to below 100ppm (parts per million).
THE TANKBUSTERS "TROJAN"
The Tankbusters "TROJAN" 12v unit (Light-weight and designed for smaller tanks).
- All you need is a 12v battery. (The unit only draws 7amps per hour)
- Some spare filters a few spanners and maybe a wheel-barrow to stick everything in and away you go.
- Ideal for Marine Boat Builders and Owners (Can be installed in new builds before the fuel tank is fitted) Or for use in the marine, agricultural and plant equipment industry. Vintage Tractors, Trucks and smaller users of Red & White diesel have used this unit to good effect.
- Great for the smaller tank cleaning jobs, up to around 500- 600 litres.
- It's a robust unit so easily transported to machines / remote fuel tanks to carry out a cleaning process.
THE TANKBUSTERS "MINI CENTAURION"
THE MINI CENTURION 230v
THE TANKBUSTERS SYRINGE TEST KIT
Syringe Test Kit.
Check whats at the bottom of your tank for Water. Contamination. Diesel Bug.
Take samples of fuel to see if your fuel is “Saturated Diesel” (Diesel mixed with water).
THE TANKBUSTERS WATER REMOVAL KIT
The Tankbusters Water Removal Kit free cell has been specially formulated to remove water from fuels in tank bottoms.
- Tankbusters Water Absorbent kit comes with Two Cells
- Suitable for use with diesel, petrol, aviation, kerosene fuels and heating oils
- Tankbusters water removal kit: length 38cm, width 4.5cm.
- Designed for fillers in excess of 34mm in diameter.
- Each kit absorbs water of approximately 450ml
- Each kit comes with cord 110 cm and fixing clip
- The filler inner diameter size of filler must be at least 34mm plus. The bag will swell to approximately 30mm.
- Beware to check the absorbent bag monthly and replace when the bag is full.
- Beware of competitors look a like water removal bags.Often fill to exceed the filler diameter and are unable to be removed from the tank.
Remove the cell - remove the water!
The Tankbusters All Year Additive 250ml
The Tankbusters All Year Additive (A.Y.A.)
FOR COMPLETE PROTECTION WITH BIODIESELS, ULSD AND ANY DIESEL TYPE. PREVENTS THE GROWTH OF DIESEL BUG. COMBATS ALL OF THE EFFECTS OF USING BIODIESEL AND ULTRA LOW SULPHUR DIESEL. GIVES BUBRICITY. CLEANER EASIER STARTING. REDUECS EMISSIONS. IMPROVES FUEL CONSUMPTION. REDUCES FUEL LINE AND INJECTOR DEPROSIS TO ZERO.
SUITABLE FOR ALL DIESEL ENGINE TYPES AND ALL DIESEL FUELS.
Top. Inlet Lance.
- The gauze filter traps larger particles in the Y Strainer.
- The strainer is easily removed and cleaned.
- The strainer is easily removed and cleaned.
Bottom. Outlet Lance.
This lance returns the fuel back into the tank under pressure.
The unique lances are a patent pending design.The inlet lance traps the heavy contaminants and the return lance, with its unique agitator and approx 20psi return flow, is designed to stir up the contamination lying at the bottom of the tank.
Y STRAINER & GAUZE FILTERS
Y Strainer & Reusable Gauze Filters.
Lances can be made up from 12" 300mm to 36" 1 meter.Longer lances on request.
Larger fuel pipes and lances are available on request.
MTB 3 micron filters designed to remove contamination and water to below 100ppm (Parts Per Million)